Love Song Collection
Check out this brand new 14-song book collection of great “love” songs especially arranged for men and women and available with excellent part-predominant vocal learning trax! These are custom, short (most 2 minutes or less) arrangements of “love” songs perfect for "Valentine's Day-Grams" (or any time of year!!) arranged especially for “C+” level (and up) quartets.
Here's a list of the 14 songs.
- How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You (recorded by James Taylor and others)
- Our Love Is Here To Stay (recorded by Frank Sinatra and others)
- So Happy Together (recorded by the Turtles)
- Crazy Love (recorded by Michael Buble’ and others)
- Close to You (recorded by the Carpenters)
- You Are the Sunshine of My Life (recorded by Stevie Wonder)
- Going Out Of My Head (recorded by The 5th Dimension, The Lettermen and many others)
- Crazy ‘Bout Ya Baby (recorded by the The Plaids)
- Grow Old With You (recorded by Adam Sandler)
- I Just Called To Say I Love You (recorded by Stevie Wonder)
- You Are So Beautiful (recorded by Ray Charles, Joe Cocker, and others)
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You (recorded by Frankie Valli and others)
- Unchained Melody (recorded by Elvis Presley and others)
- Everything (recorded by Michael Buble’ and others)
There are 2 arrangement versions for each of the 14 songs. The first version has a specially composed zippy “Valentine Intro” opener and “Valentine Tag” closer ("bookends"), perfect for Valentine's Day "live" ‘Singing Valentine’ performances. The second arranged version does not have the “Valentine Intro/Tag” opener/closer and can be sung any time of the year, for any occasion (chapter shows and afterglows, guest nights, restaurants or public places... when appropriate... or whenever a short rendition of a well-known love song is called for).