IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS SITE
If you're new to this site, please don't attempt to navigate this extensive site until you've read points #1 thru #12 below! It might be a good idea to take a screen shot of this entire page and refer to it as you start to navigate this site for the first time.
Help Navigating This Website
Please use a fairly current web browser! Because of the extensiveness (over 2000 products, multiple categories, immediate downloads, etc.) of this site, it does not work well with older versions of web browsers; that is, web browser versions that are 5 or more years old. If, after reading and understanding the "help" page below, you still encounter problems with my site, try upgrading your web browser. Also, occasionally my the "server" company that hosts my website goes down for brief periods of time. Please try to place your order at a later time. If a problem persists, please email me <Larry@LarryWrightMusic.com> for help.
Step-By-Step HELP in the basic ordering process:
1. On the left side of my website's home page, use the GREEN Categories menu, selecting either the MEN, WOMEN, SATB, etc. category from which you wish to make a purchase. Then use the drop-down menu to further select a sub-category you need to look at,... e.g., "WOMEN'S COMBOS."
2. If you have a particular song title that you want, use the “search engine” (box) at the top/right of every list. Type in a few key words of the song title you want to see. When your song title comes up, select it by clicking on the GOLD TEXT song title. This does NOT put it in your shopping cart yet! See #3 below.
3. On the next page that automatically comes up, fill in all requested information. Then click the green "ADD TO CART" button (lower right-hand corner). This, then, puts the song title in your shopping cart.
4. On the next page that automatically comes up, select either "VIEW YOUR SHOPPING CART AND PROCEED TO CHECKOUT".... or.... "CONTINUE SHOPPING." If you choose "CONTINUE SHOPPING" (to take advantage of my BOGO FREE offer), go back to the COMBO list and select you second (FREE) combo.
5. On the next page that automatically comes up, fill in all requested information. Then click the green "ADD TO CART" button (lower right-hand corner). This, then, adds the second song title to your shopping cart.
6. On the next page that automatically comes up, select "VIEW YOUR SHOPPING CART AND PROCEED TO CHECKOUT."
7. On the VIEW CART page (that automatically comes up), click on the green "CHECKOUT" button, bottom right-hand corner.
8. Then follow the prompts to Check Out (i.e., make your credit card payment and download all products (except the sheet music!... see #9 below). You’ll be taken to the downloads page where you’ll click in the large “Click Here To Download Your Items” box. That will take you to the page where you’ll click on (all) the GOLD TEXT song title(s) to start the download process. After clicking on your item(s), it may take a few seconds for the download process to begin. Then, the actual downloading of the audio files will take some time, depending on how much you ordered. Many computers actually show a “progress bar” of the downloading process. Each item you click on for downloading will take you to a new window that you’ll need to close to get back to the downloads page.... IF you need to click on any further items for downloading.
9. SHEET MUSIC must be obtained from the music publisher (or agent) who controls the song's copyright licensing. Due to copyright laws, you can not purchase the actual sheet music arrangements from my website. The sheet music is only available by first purchasing an Arrmt/Trax COMBO (using the "COMBO" lists... in the green menus). You'll then receive instructions (via email from me) for obtaining the SHEET MUSIC from the music publisher (or agent),... for example,...
a. How much the song licensing (per-copy) fees are.
b. How to pay these per-copy song licensing fees to the publisher and receive the sheet music from them.
10. NOTE: in searching for a song (using the search engine), sometimes the song title has too common of words for the search engine to find it. For example, the song "Let It Go" has this problem. In this case, you'd need to ALSO type in additional descriptive words... like "from Disney's Frozen"... or "Frozen"... or "Disney." Another song title like "For Good" has the same problem. You'd need to type an additional words... "from Wicked"... or just "Wicked."
11. If, for some reason, you forgot to download your product on the downloads page for an order you just placed, you can access the downloads page by clicking on “CUSTOMER” in the green horizontal strip at the top of the home page, or actually any page you’re on. Click on “orders” from the “customer” drop-down menu. That will take you to the login page where you can login (if you’re not already logged in) and view ALL of your orders (listed by date of order, most recent at the top of the list). Clicking on your new order will take you to the downloads page where you can immediately download that product again.
12. Downloading of product is initially limited to 2 weeks from the time the order is placed. If, for some reason, you need to download any old order where the 2 week download time has expired, email me with your request. I can reset the download clock again for another 2 weeks for you.
- Thousands of FREE audio samples for previewing:
There are thousands of FREE audio samples available for previewing,... of, not only my arrangements, but over 100 other arranger's charts. See my website's home page, left-hand column... "Instantly listen to FREE samples of all audio products." There are also inexpensive $2 full-length audio demos which you can purchase and immediately download for PREVIEWING of my arrangements/trax ONLY! To access these $2 full-length audio demos, use the home page, left-hand, green Categories Menu. WOMEN (or MEN) / WOMEN (or MEN) FULL DEMOS.
- Setting up an account when making a purchase:
Please note that this site is designed to have customers set up an account AFTER they choose their products. When placing an order, first select the products you want to purchase and put them in your shopping cart. Then proceed to checkout. You will then be prompted to either... set up an account... or, if you're a returning customer to this brand new site, login to your existing account and complete the purchase and download.
- Finding the FREE audio samples:
The easiest way to find the lists of the thousands of FREE 1 minute, audio samples is to (click this link) or click on the GOLD TEXT on the left side of the page. It will take you directly to the lists. On that page, then use the drop-down “Category” menu to pull up the list you’re interested in viewing. If you’re looking for a particular song title, you can also then use the “search engine” (box) at the top/right of every list. Type in a few key words of the song title you want to see.
- Finding the $2 full-length men’s or women’s demos:
On the left side of the page, use the GREEN Categories menu, selecting either Men or Women. A drop-down menu will appear. About 2/3’s of the way down the long drop-down menu, select Men’s (or Women’s) Full Demo. You’ll be taken to the $2 full-length demo list. If you have a particular song title in mind, use the “search engine” (box) at the top/right of every list. Type in a few key words of the song title you want to see. When your song title comes up, to purchase the demo, simply click on the song title to add it to your shopping cart. You can also click here for Men's Demos or click here for Women's demos.
- Important product information:
When you find the song title you're looking, make sure you READ THE PRODUCT INFO PARAGRAPH just beneath the song title. Most importantly, it will tell you if the arrangement (or learning trax) is 4 parts .... or 5 parts (or more) and for choruses only!
- Paying the sheet music licensing fee:
Sheet music licensing fees are NOT paid to Larry Wright Music. Here's how to accomplish paying those fees. On the downloads page (where you download all your audio products), after you've purchased an Arrmt/Trax Combo, you'll see that you can not download the arrangement. You need to email me to receive the necessary licensing information for you to pay the licensing fees directly to the publisher controlling the licensing. When you've received the proper licensing contract from the publisher, email me, and I'll promptly email you the sheet music imprinted at the top of every page with... "This copy is solely licensed to (with your group's name)."
- To make a special "MISC" payment (but NOT licensing fees!):
On the left side of the page, use the GREEN Categories menu, selecting MISC. Then use the drop-down menu to get to “Misc Purchases”. That will take you to a “Products” page with 5 misc dollar amount items. By clicking on a dollar items (for example $20), adding it to your cart, then clicking “Continue Shopping”, then adding other misc dollar amounts to your cart, you can attain virtually any dollar amount you wish in your cart.